Warhammer Fourth Edition News

All the Cubicle 7 news
Jon Hodgson

Re: Warhammer Fourth Edition News

Post by Jon Hodgson » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:24 pm

King Eirik wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 am
I would be interested to know if the Starter Set and the Core Rules will be released at the same date or will it be the Starter Set first and then the Core Rules? And if the Starter Set comes first when will the Core Rules be released? A month later? Would be great to know more about that topic - so that I can plan my budget ;)
We'll be releasing the news on release dates for all the various WFRP titles we'll be releasing this year on our website and social media as and when we're able, so keep an eye across our various channels!
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

Grey Seer

Post by Grey Seer » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:47 pm

Jon Hodgson wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:24 pm
We'll be releasing the news on release dates for all the various WFRP titles we'll be releasing this year on our website and social media as and when we're able, so keep an eye across our various channels!
OH, you tease us. We are drooling for news! I'm about to dye my hair orange just to get ready!
-Greyh

Marchiavel

Post by Marchiavel » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:14 pm

France is waiting for news, too!

Is there already some news about a translation?

Kheimdal

Post by Kheimdal » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:06 am

I totally agree with Marchaviel

there is some news about the translation of this new edition ?

Badvoc

Post by Badvoc » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:24 pm

Going to be launched at the UK Games Expo in June. I'll be heading straight to the Cubicle 7 Stand and grabbing a copy as the top priority of the weekend!

http://www.beastsofwar.com/uk-games-exp ... ukge-2018/

Announcement is at the 19 minute mark.

Grey Seer

Post by Grey Seer » Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:48 pm

Badvoc wrote:
Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:24 pm
Going to be launched at the UK Games Expo in June. I'll be heading straight to the Cubicle 7 Stand and grabbing a copy as the top priority of the weekend!

Well, this certainly looks like a June 1st release date, but it is strange that C7 allowed a 3rd party to release that information before them.
-Greyh

Orin J.

Post by Orin J. » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:06 pm

Grey Seer wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:48 pm
Badvoc wrote:

Well, this certainly looks like a June 1st release date, but it is strange that C7 allowed a 3rd party to release that information before them.
That is kind of unusual, i do hope it's not a matter of confusion. i wonder if they'll be releasing the game in dead tree format as well as PDFs, wfrp is a game that benefits from being able to truly beat the rules into the occasional extra-thick player's skull! :lol:

Enevhar Aldarion

Post by Enevhar Aldarion » Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:13 am

Orin J. wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:06 pm
Grey Seer wrote:
Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:48 pm
Badvoc wrote:

That is kind of unusual, i do hope it's not a matter of confusion. i wonder if they'll be releasing the game in dead tree format as well as PDFs, wfrp is a game that benefits from being able to truly beat the rules into the occasional extra-thick player's skull! :lol:
Well, we are several days now since this "leak" and C7 has yet to say anything that I have seen anywhere to either confirm or deny it, so I think their silence on it means it is likely true. That is THE big show in the UK, after all, so it is the best place to reveal it.

Ghal Maraz

Post by Ghal Maraz » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:26 am

I must admit I'm starting to feel a bit baffled by all this radio silence around the game. The other Warhammer licence is getting a lot of official talks online, through various articles, newsletters, interviews, FB updates, forums posts...

This one is more or less relying on three (months old) announcements. There should be something I'm not getting (probably something related to the licence itself? But it seems not in line with the GW of nowadays), but I've always thought that the more - good- hype you create, the more positive results you'll receive, in the end.

We are all really eager to know MORE and looking forward to try - and buy! - the game, but we can more or less just speculate about it.

Two months from a possible release date, we are still talking about the same things:

- release date of half year ;
- two initial products (Core Rulebook and Starter Set) and their respective covers;
- a planned "The Enemy Within Designer's Edition" campaign, supervised by Graeme Davis;
- system based on a revision of the 2nd edition rules;
- game taking clues from 1st and 2nd edition.

Cubicle 7... we want fresh news!!! :o

Marchiavel

Post by Marchiavel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:38 pm

We want? We NEED fresh news!