Warhammer Fourth Edition News

All the Cubicle 7 news
lordmalachdrim

Re: Warhammer Fourth Edition News

Post by lordmalachdrim » Thu Apr 12, 2018 7:11 pm

At this point I wouldn't hold my breath.

Aiwendil

Post by Aiwendil » Thu Apr 12, 2018 10:56 pm

Positive thinking !

Syntezz

Post by Syntezz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:47 pm

Grey Seer wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:05 am
Cubicle7 is obviously gearing up for an announcement, so I'm hoping we'll have all these details and more soon!
Oh, I see. Thaks for clarifying. I was cocered that maybe I missed some iformation abou it. Now I'll just sit and wait.

Ghal Maraz

Post by Ghal Maraz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:41 pm

At this point, I'm wondering if Cubicle 7 is trolling us all... :D

Last update on the homepage: March, 28th. The sales it's referencing to ended on April, 3rd.

Last FB update is a Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay 4th edition's illustrated logo two days ago and some vague promises of "more news incoming soon". Which won't probably be before Monday afternoon. At the very least.

So... really??? :?:

igest

Post by igest » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:53 am

Well... there is a gossip about Edge translating WFRP4 into french.... but (groan, groan) what about a spanish versión?? :P Of course I supouse we'll have to wait for more news, but we are eagering to get back to the Old World!! All the emissaries are traveling with nothing in their saddlebags... while the mutants are grouping in the darkest places of the forests!! For Sigmar there is too much hype!!! :)

igest

Post by igest » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 am

Is there any date schedule for creating a specific forum for WFRP here? Are you waiting to launch the game, or maybe is there any possibility to create it before the game is launched? For Sigmar the Old world nedd his own space :D

Grey Seer

Post by Grey Seer » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:47 pm

igest wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:43 am
Is there any date schedule for creating a specific forum for WFRP here? Are you waiting to launch the game, or maybe is there any possibility to create it before the game is launched? For Sigmar the Old world nedd his own space :D
I'm also very interested in knowing when we will get our own forums. Anything you can tell us?
-Greyh

Aiwendil

Post by Aiwendil » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:10 pm

At this point, I'll take any news, even bad (i.e. delayed, or worst, cancelled).

My challenge, which I recognize is very self-serving, is that I am holding the launch of my TEW campaign until 4th edition releases. As stated in an earlier post, I am simply salivating at the thought of having two massive books on my gaming table (Core Rules and complete TEW campaign) to power tons of fun for the next few years...

News-wise, the following would be quite enlightening:

. Is C7 on-track for a summer release
. If so, will it be simultaneous across markets/regions
. Are the 4th edition rules indeed a hybrid of 1st and 2nd
. Confirmation two massive books for the core rules and TEW campaign
. Any other supplements planned

Cheers!

EvilSpaceOrc

Post by EvilSpaceOrc » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:23 pm

I'll second the last post, I'm refreshing C7 site and checking the forums every single day, it's getting quite mentally exhausting... :P

I hope the rules are mainly based on 2ed, there are a lot of great expansions for it and it would be awesome if they're still compatible with not too many modifications.
Aiwendil wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:10 pm
Confirmation two massive books for the core rules and TEW campaign
Obviously I'm not an insider, but there was a post on FB saying that TEW is to follow soon after the core book, so I guess it's a safe assumption.

My biggest worry is still how the art is going to look like after seeing the cover, really hoping it's TOR level of quality and style.

Orin J.

Post by Orin J. » Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:53 am

i agree the cover was.....lacking, to be polite about matters. but at least their heart is in the right place with it.