Warhammer Fourth Edition News

All the Cubicle 7 news
Grey Seer

Re: Warhammer Fourth Edition News

Post by Grey Seer » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:53 pm

lordmalachdrim wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:37 pm
Considering this was originally announced as coming out last year it would be nice if they could be a little more communicative about the current status.

Maybe show of sample characters, talk about differences between it and 1st Ed WFRP, 2nd Ed WFRP, The one that will not be named, and/or Zweihander to help keep people interested.
I agree, it's high time for some info. Based on their last announcement though, I expect a release date announcement this month or next. (hopefully this month. Come on C7, don't let me down!)
-Greyh

Aknorian

Post by Aknorian » Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:44 am

Here Here!

totsuzenheni

Post by totsuzenheni » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:03 pm

I'd rather they said nothing than put messages for the sake of putting out messages.

King Eirik

Post by King Eirik » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:21 am

It’s a very important project - not only for Cubicle but for fans of WFRP. A little more information would be great. And if they only say that they still need to work on it and perhaps the release date could be XY. But no correspondence with the fan base isn’t good. I have asked if the Starter Game will be released with the Core rules or before and haven’t heard anything.
The King is dead! Long live the King!

lordmalachdrim

Post by lordmalachdrim » Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 am

It doesn't look good when you miss the release date you had announced and then go radio silent about it and everything regarding the project, while at the same time a game like Zweihander is released and can scratch the same itch with ease.

zedturtle

Post by zedturtle » Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:21 am

lordmalachdrim wrote:
Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:38 am
It doesn't look good when you miss the release date you had announced and then go radio silent about it and everything regarding the project, while at the same time a game like Zweihander is released and can scratch the same itch with ease.
Shigeru Miyamoto wrote:A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad.
This is a forum for talking about Cubicle 7 games, not products from other publishers.
Jacob Rodgers, occasional nitwit.

This space intentionally blank.

T.S. Luikart

Post by T.S. Luikart » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:09 am

Now that was rude. lordmalachdrim has been given some time off to consider if he wishes to continue to participate on these forums.

We always expect the best of our guests and most of the time, it works out really well. Correspondingly, we don't make an active point of saying "this person is a mod" we expect you all to act civilly.

Zedturtle is part of Cubicle 7 - he is, most certainly, a "mod".
TS Luikart
Cubicle 7

totsuzenheni

Post by totsuzenheni » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Is it against the rules to even mention non-Cubicle 7 games on here?

King Eirik

Post by King Eirik » Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:29 pm

Wow, have to say that is really a harsh treatment... Considering that questions that are posted in this forum get not answered - will there be a ban for Cubicle 7 mods? ;)
In earnest I find the lack of info about the 4th edition quite disturbing. Why not make an update about the progress? And if you only have to say "Sorry, WiP, we don't have a release date yet" it will be a better customer relation than no info at this point. 4th edition gets all WFRP fans very excited therefore radio silence will not be appreciated. I hope there will be some news in the - very - near future. As I said better some news than no news ;)
The King is dead! Long live the King!

zedturtle

Post by zedturtle » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:03 pm

For clarity, lordmalachdrim’s offending post was removed.

A good rule of thumb is to be kind and considerate to both hosts and other guests.
Jacob Rodgers, occasional nitwit.

This space intentionally blank.