Warhammer Age of Sigmar Roleplaying Game Announced!

All the Cubicle 7 news
Inkidousamosa

Re: Warhammer Age of Sigmar Roleplaying Game Announced!

Post by Inkidousamosa » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:41 pm

Regarding Warhammer 40,000 RPG, I just found that information Yesterday:

http://www.ulisses-us.com/games/warhamm ... -roleplay/

Lord Kragan

Post by Lord Kragan » Thu Aug 17, 2017 6:52 am

Yeah, that one's picked my attention. Hurry Cubicle7! Don't let the colonials win the race!

Lord Kragan

Post by Lord Kragan » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:40 pm

So... uhm. Can we get a bit more detail pretty pleaaase? Are you in contact with the main studio for the Firestorm supplement? Could be interesting to see coordination in that front of lore for the cities.

Fatpob

Post by Fatpob » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:54 am

Lord Kragan wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 3:55 pm
Fatpob wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 1:46 pm
the kharadron overlords - a brand new race - not dwarves one bit - totally new and never before conceived by any mortal mind
Never before did they make such a statement.
A bit late to the party but this was their email post in relation to the brand spanking new unthought of race, never seen before Image

Lord Kragan

Post by Lord Kragan » Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Fatpob wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:54 am
Lord Kragan wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 3:55 pm
Fatpob wrote:
Wed May 31, 2017 1:46 pm
the kharadron overlords - a brand new race - not dwarves one bit - totally new and never before conceived by any mortal mind
Never before did they make such a statement.
A bit late to the party but this was their email post in relation to the brand spanking new unthought of race, never seen before Image
And they were talking of FACTION, which is an interchangeable term with RACE in strategy games, not biological species. Or are we really going to argue about semanthics regarding wether or not the East India Company Aether-Punk in Fantasy is a novel concept?

Anyways. By the way. The DE are order. That doesn't mean they are "good" (in fact, they are worse because they are needed-everyone is- and thus they get away with the shit they do). Hopefully Cubicle7 will continue the trend that GW has started to clear out the myth of Order = Good.

Fatpob

Post by Fatpob » Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:29 pm

My comments lack context. It's pretty well known GW are IP bullies, and its well accepted that the changes in WFB ebd or world, age of sigmar is more about taking control of the intellectual property (getting rid of elves/dwarves etc), then actually getting rid of them completely. Then surprise a brand new race that does not resemble dwarves in any way no sireee, not one jot of similarity.

Anyway I like a lot of GW Warhammer stuff, but I really am not a fan of the Age of Sigmarines -10k that is churned out now. I do like the new 40K stuff though.

Still evolution of a background will lose some followers, gain new ones and of course gather detractors of the change as well as disciples to praise the changes.

Anyway long live the old world!

Lord Kragan

Post by Lord Kragan » Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:51 pm

Fatpob wrote:
Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:29 pm
My comments lack context. It's pretty well known GW are IP bullies, and its well accepted that the changes in WFB ebd or world, age of sigmar is more about taking control of the intellectual property (getting rid of elves/dwarves etc), then actually getting rid of them completely. Then surprise a brand new race that does not resemble dwarves in any way no sireee, not one jot of similarity.

Anyway I like a lot of GW Warhammer stuff, but I really am not a fan of the Age of Sigmarines -10k that is churned out now. I do like the new 40K stuff though.

Still evolution of a background will lose some followers, gain new ones and of course gather detractors of the change as well as disciples to praise the changes.

Anyway long live the old world!
Dude, you were mistaken. No biggie there, but no amount of context can save you from having misunderstood a poorly worded announcement, because it doesn't mean nothing at all. Also, you reeeaaaly need to stop obsessing about stormcasts, specially when the setting's been moving away from them as a narrative focus for the last year or so.