Warhammer Age of Sigmar Roleplaying Game Announced!

All the Cubicle 7 news
K-Khul

Re: Warhammer Age of Sigmar Roleplaying Game Announced!

Post by K-Khul » Mon May 14, 2018 5:35 pm

Yepesnopes wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 4:34 pm
K-Khul wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 4:10 pm
Anyways, the edition change is something tame, just adjusting the 4-pages-pdf and some warscrolls. The only substantial book change is that Mighty Battles in the Age of Sigmar is being replaced by an actual Core Book, since that book stopped being representative of the setting about two years ago... and the game has 3 by now!

Hell, they are not even changing the battletomes, they've stated that much.
Yo see!? Even you say it! Make comment is actually very appropriated :D
Ein? No, seriously, what are you talking about, I cannot make heads nor tails out of it, it... it reads too disjointed and bortherline incoherent... Sorry for the rudeness, though.

Yepesnopes

Post by Yepesnopes » Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 pm

K-Khul wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:35 pm
Ein? No, seriously, what are you talking about, I cannot make heads nor tails out of it, it... it reads too disjointed and bortherline incoherent... Sorry for the rudeness, though.
No worries! No ofence taken, I guess we have a different sense if humor.

Ghal Maraz

Post by Ghal Maraz » Mon May 14, 2018 6:54 pm

K-Khul wrote:
Yepesnopes wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:40 am
Yet another edition of the miniatures game!?? :o
They should call it Ihammer Fantasy Battles instead!
That doesn't make sense.

Anyways, the edition change is something tame, just adjusting the 4-pages-pdf and some warscrolls. The only substantial book change is that Mighty Battles in the Age of Sigmar is being replaced by an actual Core Book, since that book stopped being representative of the setting about two years ago... and the game has 3 by now!

As for laughing... a too large chunk of the contempt came from made up stuff (like Sigmar Made the realm... wtf) or too blown out of proporitions or ignoring historical context (like, sure, Sigmarite... we have like dozens of elements named after guys.)
Nope. Sorry. The End Times conclusion was VERY bad and the initial launch of AoS was even worse. There's no point in denying it.

They got much better at it, but the beginning was a marketing epic fail. That fiscal year was saved by Total War: Warhammer (based on the old setting).

The Rountree revolution more or less acknowledged this. And for the better.

K-Khul

Post by K-Khul » Mon May 14, 2018 7:02 pm

Ghal Maraz wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:54 pm
K-Khul wrote:
Yepesnopes wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:40 am
Yet another edition of the miniatures game!?? :o
They should call it Ihammer Fantasy Battles instead!
That doesn't make sense.

As for laughing... a too large chunk of the contempt came from made up stuff (like Sigmar Made the realm... wtf) or too blown out of proporitions or ignoring historical context (like, sure, Sigmarite... we have like dozens of elements named after guys.)
Nope. Sorry. The End Times conclusion was VERY bad and the initial launch of AoS was even worse. There's no point in denying it.

They got much better at it, but the beginning was a marketing epic fail. That fiscal year was saved by Total War: Warhammer (based on the old setting).

The Rountree revolution more or less acknowledged this. And for the better.
I... honestly think this at this point should belong to this specific thread, considering it's talking about the up and coming RPG and not trying to divine the components of the 2015-2016 fiscal excercice. Nor I have an ounce of interest, really.

So how about, dunno we talk about the setting or what we would like to see, maybe more AoS fans will actually stop by if there's any meaningful discussion!
Last edited by K-Khul on Mon May 14, 2018 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otaku-sempai

Post by Otaku-sempai » Mon May 14, 2018 7:09 pm

Yepesnopes wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 6:31 pm
K-Khul wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 5:35 pm
No worries! No ofence taken, I guess we have a different sense if humor.
No, I think it has more to do with spelling and sentence structure that are difficult to read, not your sense of humor (unless your spelling was an attempt at humor :?: ).
Last edited by Otaku-sempai on Tue May 15, 2018 1:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."

Yepesnopes

Post by Yepesnopes » Mon May 14, 2018 8:31 pm

Otaku-sempai wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:09 pm
Case in point:
Make comment is actually very appropriated
Unreadable gibberish.
:D :D
“My” comment is actually very appropriate

zedturtle

Post by zedturtle » Mon May 14, 2018 8:38 pm

We are all shouting through a keyhole and we are very appreciative of our fans that go through the trouble of communicating in a second language. Plus autocorrect wants to help us out, even in my composition of this message!

Do not attack other posters for communication issues. Further action may be forthcoming.
Jacob Rodgers, occasional nitwit.

This space intentionally blank.

Otaku-sempai

Post by Otaku-sempai » Mon May 14, 2018 8:52 pm

zedturtle wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 8:38 pm
We are all shouting through a keyhole and we are very appreciative of our fans that go through the trouble of communicating in a second language. Plus autocorrect wants to help us out, even in my composition of this message!

Do not attack other posters for communication issues. Further action may be forthcoming.
Understood. Just understand that I was attempting to clarify a problem, not add to it. If your position is that I've stepped in where it is not really my place to do so, I will plead guilty.
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."