Cubicle 7 and Games Workshop announce new edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

All the Cubicle 7 news
EvilSpaceOrc

Re: Cubicle 7 and Games Workshop announce new edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Post by EvilSpaceOrc » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:40 pm

... for the love of God, give us some previews, last time I was so excited for something when Warhammer TW came out, and maybe Warcraft 3 before then.

Grey Seer

Re: Cubicle 7 and Games Workshop announce new edition of Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Post by Grey Seer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 2:52 pm

I gotta believe we're going to see something very soon. C7 doesn't often tease like this with so many hints and posts and such. My guess is we'll have some announcement by tomorrow evening. Though, perhaps that's just a hope in my heart. 😉
-Greyh

Aiwendil

Post by Aiwendil » Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:58 pm

I am so ready to put my order through; I've been checking the online store for the last few days, hoping to see an option for pre-orders!

My only worry is us yanks will have to wait a little longer for the books to arrive, unless there is also an arrangement to have those printed in the US.

Grey Seer

Post by Grey Seer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:17 am

Aiwendil wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 11:58 pm
I am so ready to put my order through; I've been checking the online store for the last few days, hoping to see an option for pre-orders!

My only worry is us yanks will have to wait a little longer for the books to arrive, unless there is also an arrangement to have those printed in the US.
This is a concern I have as well and one of the main pieces of news I'm waiting for.
-Greyh

Ghal Maraz

Post by Ghal Maraz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:56 am

My two cents: US will probably have both products by GenCon.

Grey Seer

Post by Grey Seer » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Ghal Maraz wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 7:56 am
My two cents: US will probably have both products by GenCon.
I certainly hope so. I'd like to have the release by Origins.
-Greyh

Grey Seer

Post by Grey Seer » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:52 pm

C7... guys... We get a weeks worth of discussion from a couple of comments and a new picture, but the announcement we are hoping for has yet to come! Any details you can share? Anything at all? Contents of starter set? Confirmation of books at Origins and Gen Con? A picture or two of some book content? We'll take anything!
-Greyh

Aiwendil

Post by Aiwendil » Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:20 am

Grey Seer wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:52 pm
C7... guys... We get a weeks worth of discussion from a couple of comments and a new picture, but the announcement we are hoping for has yet to come! Any details you can share? Anything at all? Contents of starter set? Confirmation of books at Origins and Gen Con? A picture or two of some book content? We'll take anything!
Agreed!

Kheimdal

Post by Kheimdal » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:56 am

Aiwendil wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:20 am
Grey Seer wrote:
Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:52 pm
Agreed!
I agreed too !!!! :D

Grey Seer

Post by Grey Seer » Mon Apr 23, 2018 9:13 pm

*crickets*
-Greyh