Dungeon Abbey?

All the Cubicle 7 news
Jakob

Dungeon Abbey?

Post by Jakob » Sun Feb 19, 2017 3:32 pm

I can't quite believe that I seem to be the first to ask (maybe I missed it elsewhere on these forum), but: Does anyone have any idea what "Dungeon Abbey" is? I guess it's not WFRP4 (or if it is, I'm REALLY intrigued!).

Beran

Re: Dungeon Abbey?

Post by Beran » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:34 am

Believe I almost posted this question a few days ago, but figured it would be explained. So, you aren't the only one wondering.

Otaku-sempai

Post by Otaku-sempai » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:29 am

I'm guessing a board game or card game.
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."

robharper

Post by robharper » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:18 pm

Hopefully the SPIEL 17 news thread should at least partially answer the question. ;)

Otaku-sempai

Post by Otaku-sempai » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:32 pm

Cubicle 7 at Essen Spiel 2017
We’re also delighted to have a pre-release version of Giftmas at Dungeon Abbey available for sale! This delightfully horrid card game is fast and furious fun, and our first foray into the Dungeons beneath the Abbey!

Giftmas designer Rob Harper will be on hand to show you the game and sign your extremely limited edition pre-release copy! There’s also the exclusive chance to send us some feedback and get credited in the main release of the game.
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."

robharper

Post by robharper » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:43 pm

In case anyone is interested, Giftmas at Dungeon Abbey now has its own page on Board Game Geek... https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/238 ... geon-abbey