General Release Schedule

All the Cubicle 7 news
Otaku-sempai

General Release Schedule

Post by Otaku-sempai » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:15 pm

I see that the general release schedule has been taken down. Or, is it being redesigned?
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."

Hermes Serpent

Re: General Release Schedule

Post by Hermes Serpent » Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:14 pm

I suspect that it's being redesigned. The team are at UK Games Expo this weekend (setup today/tomorrow) so there may be an announcement although C7 usually do major announcements around Gencon rather than UK cons however major.

Cthulhu Tales might be up for pre-order as the last end May KS update said all production tasks were done and it was starting printing. WWC Cold War has just gone into preorder so it might be something being announced for that. Cthulhu Britannica London's WWC London is in preorder so something there. Something more concrete might be upcoming for the One Ring line and the Lone Wolf line.Might be something Doctor Who related. There's a load of possibilities.
Some TOR Information on my G+ Drive.
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... sp=sharing
"The One Ring's not a computer game, dictated by stats and inflexible rules, it's a story telling game." - Clawless Dragon

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:47 am

The "recent releases" page was indeed recently taken down, since it slipped behind. It was better to remove it than leave it up in such an inaccurate state. But it will return when we have time to get it up to date.
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

Otaku-sempai

Post by Otaku-sempai » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:19 pm

Jon Hodgson wrote:The "recent releases" page was indeed recently taken down, since it slipped behind. It was better to remove it than leave it up in such an inaccurate state. But it will return when we have time to get it up to date.
Thanks for the response, Jon. I suspected that the situation was something like that. One suggestion for the feature's return: Structure it in such a way that the most recent entry is at the top.
"Far, far below the deepest delvings of the Dwarves, the world is gnawed by nameless things. Even Sauron knows them not. They are older than he."