Lone Wolf Adventure Game shaping up

All the Cubicle 7 news
Rich H

Re: Lone Wolf Adventure Game shaping up

Post by Rich H » Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:29 pm

GregS wrote:I have to say I am disappointed at the continuation of the Multiplayer book. I won't be able to convince anyone to play it. There weren't many rules but those there were were seriously flawed or needed major clarifications.
To be fair, C7 and Joe are expanding it as per previous posts. It'll be based on the Multiplayer rules but could well correct those "serious flaws" and other "major clarifications", that you speak of, if your concerns match up with what the rest of the LW community have often talked about as the problems with the game.
TOR resources thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62
TOR miniatures thread: viewtopic.php?t=885

Fellowship of the Free Tale of Years: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8318

Dom
Site Admin

Post by Dom » Tue Mar 25, 2014 10:02 am

Rich H wrote:
GregS wrote:I have to say I am disappointed at the continuation of the Multiplayer book. I won't be able to convince anyone to play it. There weren't many rules but those there were were seriously flawed or needed major clarifications.
To be fair, C7 and Joe are expanding it as per previous posts. It'll be based on the Multiplayer rules but could well correct those "serious flaws" and other "major clarifications", that you speak of, if your concerns match up with what the rest of the LW community have often talked about as the problems with the game.
The continuation of the multiplayer line lies mostly in the coverage of the intial sourcebooks - the rules are changing considerably.
Dominic McDowall
CEO - Cubicle 7 Entertainment Ltd

SaFe

Post by SaFe » Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:14 pm

Dom wrote: The continuation of the multiplayer line lies mostly in the coverage of the intial sourcebooks - the rules are changing considerably.

Sounds promising and better as the information from Mr.Dever himself.

Phantomdoodler

Post by Phantomdoodler » Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:32 pm

Dom wrote:
The continuation of the multiplayer line lies mostly in the coverage of the intial sourcebooks - the rules are changing considerably.
You had me at "considerably". Now thats gone and got me ravenous for this. I need to take my mind of this before I go crazy... Maybe self-induced hibernation. Wake me up when its ready...
Justin Wyatt

silverfoxdmt73

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:27 am

Any information on what a 'considerable' change in the rules might entail and/or when we may see more substantial preview of the new game?

Jon Hodgson

Post by Jon Hodgson » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:47 am

Keep an eye here and on our website - we'll share some updates as soon as they are available.
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

Mhalakai

Post by Mhalakai » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:11 pm

I never liked the D20 rule set for Lone Wolf. The “light” rules with the Multiplayer game were a welcome change from many heavy systems. It’s not without its faults, but hearing that it’s still the base for the new system just makes me more excited about the release. I can’t wait, we need info please! :D

Oh, and I love the cover of the book. Back to the old green tunic and cloak. Awesome stuff!

silverfoxdmt73

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Have I missed the new cover art? Where is it posted?

Rich H

Post by Rich H » Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:33 pm

silverfoxdmt73 wrote:Have I missed the new cover art? Where is it posted?
In another thread over in General Discussion:
Jon Hodgson wrote:I believe this may be relevant to some of your interests:

This will be the cover to forthcoming Lone Wolf Adventure Game from Joe Dever and Cubicle 7. We'll have more news on when and what in the near future.

We're very happy to say that Joe Dever will be a guest at this Saturday's Dragonmeet in London. He'll be spending much of the day at the Cubicle 7 stand, so if you're in the area be sure to swing by and say hello, and don't forget your Lone Wolf books for signing!
TOR resources thread: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62
TOR miniatures thread: viewtopic.php?t=885

Fellowship of the Free Tale of Years: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8318

silverfoxdmt73

Post by silverfoxdmt73 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:05 am

Ah, thanks for the re-post.

I like it, certainly better than Mongoose's D20 cover.