The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

All the Cubicle 7 news
Post Reply
User avatar
Jon Hodgson
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 am
Location: Scotland

The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

Post by Jon Hodgson » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:31 pm

So yesterday the hardworking men and women of Cubicle 7 HQ took delivery of seven pallets of games! They are all now rippling with new-found muscles/broken wrecks.

This shipment included new stuff and some long sought after reprints. As per usual, the US portion of this shipment is on the water, heading toward our US warehouse, and we'll let you know as soon as it arrives.

UK and European pre-orders/kickstarter pledges will start to be fulfilled this week for:

The One Ring: Oaths of the Riddermark
Lone Wolf Adventure Game: Realm of Sommerlund
Lone Wolf Adventure Game: Rookhaven (Kickstarter backers only)
Adventures in Middle-earth: Rivendell Region Guide

And we have reprints of:
The One Ring: Erebor (Goodness me, this one sold out fast!)
The One Ring: Heart of Wild (we can confirm this has a matt finish cover)
The One Ring: Rivendell
Adventures in Middle-earth Loremaster's Guide

Any title from the reprint list not currently available on our store will come back on sale as soon as it reaches the US too.
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

User avatar
Grey Seer
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:19 am

Re: The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

Post by Grey Seer » Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:11 pm

Any WFRP on those pallets? ;)
-Greyh

User avatar
Geomtje
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:15 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

Post by Geomtje » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:10 am

Great news Jon!

Stocked for the Heart of the Wild matt cover!!
J.J.R. Tolkien wrote:...so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

User avatar
Grey Seer
Posts: 113
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:19 am

Re: The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

Post by Grey Seer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:48 am

Jon Hodgson wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:31 pm
The One Ring: Heart of Wild (we can confirm this has a matt finish cover)
Can you confirm if it has red or yellow lettering on the spine? I know it's silly, but I might get a second one if it has the yellow since it would match up with the rest of the set...
-Greyh

User avatar
Jon Hodgson
Posts: 1353
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 am
Location: Scotland

Re: The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

Post by Jon Hodgson » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 am

Grey Seer wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:48 am
Jon Hodgson wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:31 pm
The One Ring: Heart of Wild (we can confirm this has a matt finish cover)
Can you confirm if it has red or yellow lettering on the spine? I know it's silly, but I might get a second one if it has the yellow since it would match up with the rest of the set...
I'll confirm 100% once I have one in my hands, but we did lighten it up to better match the others.
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

ojciecdagon
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:47 am

Re: The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

Post by ojciecdagon » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:54 am

Hi
Are there any differences between old Heart of Wild and reprinted version ?

Ghal Maraz
Posts: 89
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:20 pm

Re: The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

Post by Ghal Maraz » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:50 pm

Apart from the cover (as already pointed out), the text now should reference the revised one-volume edition of TOR, instead of the original slipcased, two-volumes original edition.

User avatar
Geomtje
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:15 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

Post by Geomtje » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:41 am

ojciecdagon wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:54 am
Hi
Are there any differences between old Heart of Wild and reprinted version ?
On an earlier topic Jon mentioned the following
Jon Hodgson wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:04 am
Geomtje wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:38 pm
That’s great news!

Will they be reprints or revised versions?
Where titles referred to the slip case edition those references were amended to refer to the revised editions. Otherwise they’re reprints.
J.J.R. Tolkien wrote:...so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

User avatar
Geomtje
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:15 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Re: The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

Post by Geomtje » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:57 am

ojciecdagon wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:54 am
Hi
Are there any differences between old Heart of Wild and reprinted version ?
Jon also mentioned the following a couple of posts ago:
Jon Hodgson wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:25 am
Grey Seer wrote:
Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:48 am
Jon Hodgson wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:31 pm
The One Ring: Heart of Wild (we can confirm this has a matt finish cover)
Can you confirm if it has red or yellow lettering on the spine? I know it's silly, but I might get a second one if it has the yellow since it would match up with the rest of the set...
I'll confirm 100% once I have one in my hands, but we did lighten it up to better match the others.
J.J.R. Tolkien wrote:...so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.

ojciecdagon
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:47 am

Re: The Seven Pallets of Cubicle 7

Post by ojciecdagon » Sat Apr 14, 2018 11:07 am

Thank you very much

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AdolphusAltdorfer and 2 guests