Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

All the Cubicle 7 news
Trippy
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

Post by Trippy » Fri Feb 09, 2018 9:02 pm

I think, for the most part, just get the Enemy Within books out first. The Middenheim City book is a special case though, as it's really a twin book for Power Behind the Throne. It really enhances that chapter of the campaign - so I'd release it next.

And Snotball.

Also, even if it's not the most popular thing to say, I really enjoyed Something Rotten in Kislev.

User avatar
Grey Seer
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:19 am

Re: Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

Post by Grey Seer » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:29 pm

silverfoxdmt73 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 am
Is there any chance of GW allowing you to publish adventures that appeared in White Dwarf?
This is a pretty good idea. Do a compilation book/booklet. I'd buy that. :)
-Greyh

farwyl
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:31 pm

Re: Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

Post by farwyl » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:13 am

Jon Hodgson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:03 pm
We have them all here, we will release everything in PDF
Could that possibly mean... we're going to have Realms of Sorcery in pdf at some point? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Trippy
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

Post by Trippy » Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:02 am

Grey Seer wrote:
Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:29 pm
silverfoxdmt73 wrote:
Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:47 am
Is there any chance of GW allowing you to publish adventures that appeared in White Dwarf?
This is a pretty good idea. Do a compilation book/booklet. I'd buy that. :)
Apocrypha Now was this book. It just needs a reprint.

User avatar
totsuzenheni
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Re: Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

Post by totsuzenheni » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:56 am

There was Apocrypha Now, Apocrypha 2, and before both of those, with some overlapping material, Warhammer Companion, and the Character Packs. I'm not certain they contained all the White Dwarf material though. ( They certainly didn't contain the Marienburg articles. )

Trippy
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:55 am

Re: Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

Post by Trippy » Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:50 am

totsuzenheni wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:56 am
There was Apocrypha Now, Apocrypha 2, and before both of those, with some overlapping material, Warhammer Companion, and the Character Packs. I'm not certain they contained all the White Dwarf material though. ( They certainly didn't contain the Marienburg articles. )
Marienburg had it's own book:

https://www.amazon.com/Marienburg-River ... 074&sr=1-1

User avatar
totsuzenheni
Posts: 7
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:28 pm

Re: Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

Post by totsuzenheni » Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:32 pm

Trippy wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:50 am
totsuzenheni wrote:
Thu Feb 15, 2018 1:56 am
There was Apocrypha Now, Apocrypha 2, and before both of those, with some overlapping material, Warhammer Companion, and the Character Packs. I'm not certain they contained all the White Dwarf material though. ( They certainly didn't contain the Marienburg articles. )
Marienburg had it's own book:

https://www.amazon.com/Marienburg-River ... 074&sr=1-1
Marienburg Sold Down The River did not contain the White Dwarf Marienburg articles' content, though it was written so that it could be combined with, and didn't contradict the White Dwarf articles.

User avatar
Jon Hodgson
Posts: 1306
Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 am
Location: Scotland

Re: Out now in PDF: Death on the Reik – The Enemy Within Volume 2

Post by Jon Hodgson » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:56 pm

farwyl wrote:
Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:13 am
Jon Hodgson wrote:
Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:03 pm
We have them all here, we will release everything in PDF
Could that possibly mean... we're going to have Realms of Sorcery in pdf at some point? :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Yup. There's no reason why not!
Jon Hodgson
Creative Director, Cubicle 7
Like us on Facebook!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests